An extremely interesting issue of D-Lib Magazine (v10i6) this time around. Highlights:
- Search Engine Technology and Digital Libraries: Libraries Need to Discover the Academic Internet by Norbert Lossau.
- The Use of Consortially Purchased Electronic Journals by the CBUC (2000-2003) by Cristóbal Urbano et al.
- Should Commercial Publishers Be Included in The Model for Open Access through Author Payment? by Donald W. King
- Comparing the Impact of Open Access (OA) vs. Non-OA Articles in the Same Journals by Stevan Harnad and Tim Brody.
- Featured collection: Eisenhower National Clearinghouse for Mathematics and Science Education (ENC)