Here's the final agenda for the Computer Science Roundtable at the SLA Annual Conference in Toronto. It's Monday June 6 from 11:30am to 1:00pm.
- IEEE Announcement
- The incredible shrinking Computer Science Department: the effect of declining enrollments on collections and services
- Information Literacy Instruction for Computer Science students: is it needed, how to convince faculty and students of its value
- Open Access, Google and CS scholars’ information seeking behavior
- Safari and other technology ebook packages
- Lecture Notes in CS: print or online only?
I would be very grateful if someone could volunteer to help me take notes.