The latest issue of this IEEE magazine is a special issue on Globalizing Technological Education (v24i3).
Highlights from this important and topical issue:
- Computer science education and the global outsourcing of software production by Kjell, B.
- Engineering globalization: oxymoron or opportunity? by Newberry, B. (free version as ppt)
- Globalizing manufacturing engineering education by Stephan, K.D.; Sriraman, V. (pdf of ppt)
- IT education and training for disadvantaged students: lessons from Europe by O'Donnell, S.
- Threat to democratic ideals in cyberspace lessons learned from the Verizon V. RIAA case by Tavani, H.T.; Grodzinsky, F.S.
- Collateral damage: american science and the war on terrorism by Foster, K.R.; Lerch, I.A.