From Greedy, Greedy Algorithms, how not to be a poser:
- No one gives a sh*t about your Mac laptop
- No one wants to know the details of your frivolous cellphone conversations
- When concluding a cellphone conversation, saying "goodbye" in a language other than the one you were conversing in is pretentious and stupid. Cool it.
- Reading snobby general interest magazines doesn't automatically make you a world class intellectual
- More syllables in your order doesn't make the beverage any better
Bitter, cruel, sarcastic, funny. Read the whole thing.