Yesterday was the first day back at work in the library. The sabbatical is now over.
So, what am I reading this week? Some cool stuff from IT Professional, IEEE Annals in the History of Computing and IEEE Transaction on Education.
- Are Computing Students Different? An Analysis of Coping Strategies and Emotional Intelligence by Belanger, F.; Lewis, T.; Kasper, G. M.; Smith, W. J.; Harrington, K. V.
- Best Practices Involving Teamwork in the Classroom: Results From a Survey of 6435 Engineering Student Respondents by Oakley, B. A.; Hanna, D. M.; Kuzmyn, Z.; Felder, R. M.
- Alan Kay: Transforming the Computer into a Communication Medium by Barnes, Susan B.
- Computer Science Curriculum Developments in the 1960s by Gupta, Gopal K.
- Open Source Software: Is It Worth Converting? by Laplante, Phillip; Gold, Anthony; Costello, Thomas
- Understanding Web 2.0 by Murugesan, San