Registration for the upcoming Science Blogging Conference in North Carolina is getting tight. The conference is Saturday, January 19th 2008, with some pre-conference activities on the Friday. The program looks great.
Anyways, the registration count currently stands at 186 and they're going to cap it at around 200. So it you want to go, now's the time to decide. For what it's worth, I'll be at the conference this time around.
So, in Bora's tradition, I thought I'd highlight some of the people that will be attending -- Canadians and library people, of course!
Canadians (Of course, I can only rely on locations in the registration list -- there may be other Canucks based in other places):
- Jennifer Jacquet, UBC
- Pascal Lapointe, Agence Science-Presse
- Josee Nadia Drouin, Agence Science-Presse
- Jennifer Dodd
- Ryan Sasaki, ACD/Labs
- Christina Pikas, Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
- John Weis, (Info Science student at UNC)
- Rachel Clemons, (SILS PhD at UNC)
- Danica Radovanov, E-LIS
- Berrie Hayes, UNC - Chapel Hill
- Stephanie Holmgren, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Douglas Joubert, NIH Library
- KT Vaughan, UNC
And of course, there's going to be another Science Blogging Anthology! Nominations are still open until December 20th, so nominate one of your own posts or one from your favourite science blogger.