- Ada Yonath -- For her structural studies of the protein biosynthesis system and its disruption by antibiotics
- Elisabeth Kim -- For elucidating the formation of a new class of RNA molecules involved in gene regulation
- Ana Belen Elgoyhen -- For her contributions to the understanding of the molecular basis of hearing
- Elisabeth Blackburn -- For the discovery of the nature and maintenance of chromosome ends and their roles in cancer and aging
- Lidadh Al-Gazali -- For her contributions to the characterization of inherited disorders
A word to the wise -- most of the other pages that are part of the site are so jumped up on Flash and other crap that they're practically unreadable and unusable.