Lots of interesting articles, as usual, in this special issue on Methods and Challenges in the History of Informatics, v30i3:
- Guest Editor's Introduction: History of Informatics by Böszörmenyi, Laszlo
- What Makes the History of Software Hard by Mahoney, Michael S.
- A Brief History of Software Engineering by Wirth, Niklaus
- Mathematics, Computer Development, and Science Policy Debates after World War II by Longo, Bernadette
- Hiroshi Wada: Pioneering Electronics and Computer Technologies in Postwar Japan by Choi, Hyungsub; Kita, Chigusa