Some selections from recently published journal issues.
IEEE Annals of the History of Computing, v31i1, special issue on Asian Language Processing: History and Perspectives
- A Journey from Indian Scripts Processing to Indian Language Processing by Mahesh K. Sinha, R.
IEEE Engineering Management Review, v37i1
- Surf's up: Transforming engineering education by Langford, L.K.
IT Professional, v11i2. Special issue on Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing: IT as a Service by Lin, Geng; Fu, David; Zhu, Jinzy; Dasmalchi, Glenn
- The Case for Cloud Computing by Grossman, Robert L
- Business Models in the Service World by Weinhardt, Christof; Anandasivam, Arun; Blau, Benjamin; Stößer, Jochen
- A Services University by Zhang, Liang-Jie
IEEE Technology and Society Magazine, v28i1
- Predators or plowshares? arms control of robotic weapons by Sparrow, R.
- The internet and the changing nature of intelligence by Resnyansky, L.
IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication, v52i1.
- Tech Talk: An Investigation of Blogging in Technology Innovation Discourse by Davidson, E.; Vaast, E
IEEE Transactions on Education, v52i1.
- Programming Anxiety Amongst Computing Students—A Key in the Retention Debate? by Connolly, C.; Murphy, E.; Moore, S.
- Predicting Computer Science Ph.D. Completion: A Case Study by Cox, G.W.; Hughes, W.E.; Etzkorn, L.H.; Weisskopf, M.E.
IEEE Security & Privacy, v7i1
- The NRC Takes on Data Mining, Behavioral Surveillance, and Privacy by Landau, S.
- Cyberpandemics: History, Inevitability, Response by Michael, B.; Voas, J.; Laplante, P