It's just getting weirder and weirder out there:
- Bikini Calculus. This may be the strangest thing I have ever linked to here. Jaw-droppingly strange. Basically two women give a short calculus lecture while wearing nothing but bikinis. This is work-safe, but just barely. Definately not reference desk safe. You can go straight to the Google Video page.
- A bunch of BoingBoing links about transit system anagram maps: London, Toronto, Vienna and various. I live near the No Tingle station in Toronto.
- Mechanical Computer Kit now available.
- Jurassic "Beaver" Is Largest Early Mammal Yet
- A suggestion for getting chess into the olympics -- "chess is like curling on a board"
- Haven't tried Chipotle Meatballs yet, but the Chicken Curry Salad was a huge hit last weekend.