November 28, 2007

One Thousand Posts!

(In your best "One Million Dollars" Dr. Evil voice.)

A bit of a milestone here at CoaSL. This is the 1,000th post since my first one way back on October 3rd, 2002. A thousand posts in a little over 5 years is not much in comparison to a lot of blogs out there but it's something I'm pretty happy about and even proud of. This humble blog has certainly brought me a few small perks over the years as well as connecting me to a community of librarians and scientists I truly appreciate. It's given me an opportunity to join in a conversation about the present and future of our disciplines and professions in a way that I couldn't have imagined in a pre-blog world.

So, thanks for listening everyone!

5 comments:

WoW!ter said...

That's a milestone!
Congratulations.

John Dupuis said...

Thanks, wow!ter.

CogSciLibrarian said...

Congratulations, John -- I've enjoyed getting to know you through our common blog interests!

John Dupuis said...

Thanks, cogsci. Maybe we'll even meet at a conference some day!

Opra said...

Congratulations! If you continue writing posts, it means that your readers need them. As for me, I like blogs, as they give us an opportunity to discuss different topics.