Thanks to A Blog Around the Clock for pointing me to the latest issue of the Journal of Science Communication, volume 7, issue 2.
This is a journal that I wasn't really aware of but I think I'll be paying a lot more attention to it from now on. The back issues are also a treasure trove of interesting stuff.
Here's some of the current issue's TOC:
- Collaborative Web between open and closed science by Alessandro Delfanti
- The future of the scientific paper by Bora Zivkovic
- Grid computing and e-science: a view from inside by Stefano Cozzini
- Public domain, copyright licenses and the freedom to integrate science by John Wilbanks
- To blog or not to blog, not a real choice there... by Elisabetta Tola
- The other books – A journey through science books by Juan Nepote