August 28, 2008

Another chip off the old blog

As I noted a while back, my older son Sam has his very own science blog, initially called Space Exploration and Us, which was a blog he created for school. He's now relaunched and renamed it Physics on my Mind. He tends to post intermittently, but it's well worth checking out his latest thoughts on the LHC.

Another chip, you say? That must mean that the other kid has a blog too?

That's right. My 13 year old son Daniel has started his own music review blog called Killer Tunes. Of course, I think it's great -- no way would I think it was a the work of a 13 year old. He's fairly good so far about adding content regularly although with various summer activities it's been pretty light recently. It's also interesting to note that we have an example of a teen that actually thinks in terms of CDs. Hmmm.

In any case, visit the blogs, leave a comment, encourage the next generation of bloggers!

No comments: