Check out the latest issue, with lots of very interesting articles. Here's a selection:
- Comparison of Journal Citation Reports and Scopus Impact Factors for Ecology and Environmental Sciences Journals by Edward Gray and Sarah Z. Hodkinson
- Local Evaluation of Chemistry Journals by Joseph R. Kraus and Rachel Hansen
- Assessing Customer Satisfaction at the NIST Research Library: Essential Tool for Future Planning by Rosa Liu and Nancy Allmang
- Science Documentaries at Your Library: Two Penn State Programs by Emily Rimland, Nancy J. Butkovich, and Linda Musser
- Resources for Information Literacy Instruction in the Sciences by Maribeth Slebodnik and Annie Zeidman-Karpinski
- On Impact of OA, the Jury is Still Out by David Flaxbart
Readers of the Flaxbart article might want to read here for an extensive bibliography of studies to help sort out all the controversy.