I really have no clue what The Quackometer is, but they do have an pretty decent list of books on "quackery, scepticism, complementary and alternative medicine and its effects on society." What's nice is that most of these books aren't on other lists.
- Suckers: How Alternative Medicine Makes Fools of Us All by Rose Shapiro
- Counterknowledge: How We Surrendered to Conspiracy Theories, Quack Medicine, Bogus Science and Fake History By Damian Thompson
- Healing, Hype or Harm?: A Critical Analysis of Complementary or Alternative Medicine By Edzard Ernst
- Bad Science By Ben Goldacre
- Don't Get Fooled Again: The Sceptic's Guide to Life By Richard Wilson
- Trick or Treatment?: Alternative Medicine on Trial By Simon Singh, Edzard Ernst
- The Duck That Won the Lottery: and 99 Other Bad Arguments By Julian Baggini