July 8, 2008

London Science Blogging Conference

As my annual summer blogging break approaches at the end of this week, I'm not sure if I have very many substantial posts left in me. That being said, I would like to point everyone to what promises to be a great event at the end of August in London, England: the London Science Blogging Conference!

It's at the Royal Institution of Great Britain, London, August 30, 2008.

This one is being organized by the Nature Network folks and seems to have a really great program, including both traditional and unconference elements. Here's a link to the associated forums where a lot of discussion is going on about the conference.

Sadly, I won't be there this time around as the end of August tends to be busy in the library world. I'll also be at the Science in the 12st Century Conference at the Perimeter Institute shortly after that, so two conferences so close together at the beginning of the school year certainly is not in the cards. In any case, I look forward to reading blog posts and seeing flickr photos of the event.

No comments: