Some blogs I've added to my bloglines list recently:
- Library Juice is back as a blog
- Information Literacy Weblog has also reappeared after a longish absence.
- CogSci Librarian: a new entry (for me at least, the blog's been going since Dec 04) into the scitech library blogosphere
- Science And Politics and The Magic School Bus by Bora Zivkovic (aka coturnix), the latter blog being about science education. Both well worth checking out.
- Eric.Weblog() is about the computing industry, from an insider perspective
- USACM Tech Policy Weblog: "Tracking technology policy issues for the USACM, ACM, and computing communities."
- Computing Research Policy Blog, from the Computing Research Association, along the same lines as the ACM blog above.
- Computational Complexity: a good one on math & CS. Part of my effort to try and keep as close a watch on the science blogosphere as the biblioblogosphere.
- Good Math, Bad Math: helping us all separate the real math from the lies and damn lies.
- FemaleCSGradStudent: exactly what it says.
Further suggestions always welcome, especially for good engineering blogs which I seem to be lacking.