Since tomorrow's a statutory holiday around here:
- Five Fists of Science: Matt Fraction's new graphic novel "starring Mark Twain and Nikola Tesla in a race to save the world from Thomas Edison and J.P Morgan. 'Best part? It's true. Almost,' says Matt."
- Life Size "Mouse Trap" as in the children's board game
- DIY Enigma machine kit
- The only shoelace tying resource you'll ever need
- SciFiPedia is here!
- Is Canada going crazy? First evolution and now climate change!
- Five Pepper Salsa from my new fave food blog, the Hot Sauce Blog.
- Pharyngula figures out how to increase blog traffic. And no, I'm not tempted. Much.
And ya know you've really hit the big time when you've been promoted to Investigator!