- How to sharpen a knife
- A history of computing, in postage stamps
- 10 Things Teenage Writers Should Know About Writing. A couple of great quotes:
People who write books where the main character is a young, questioning writer should be shot out of a cannon into a pit filled with leeches. Don't make us do that to you.
Read writers who are new to you. Don't just stick to the few writers you know you like. Take a few chances. You don't have to spend money to do this: Most towns have this wonderful thing called a library. We're talking free reading here, and the publishing industry won't crack down on you for it. Heck, we like it when you visit the library.
- Sir Tim Berners-Lee on the Future of the Web
- Public perception of reference librarians
- Working at Microsoft, the Inside Scoop
- The Mathematical Cartoons of Larry Gonnick
- Sexy Scientists
- Captain Habanero Debut Comic
- You CAN judge a book by its cover