January 4, 2008

Friday Fun: And you think your office is cluttered?

Kathryn Cramer and David G. Hartwell are well known editors in the science fiction field, producing numerous anthologies together including two long-running best-of-the-year collections. David is also an editor at Tor Books. I've read and enjoyed their varied output quite a bit over the years and am always happy to run into them and chat at sf cons (although it has been a while at this point).

Little did I know about David's Cluttered Office Syndrome:

So this afternoon, I was prowling through his office in search of something-or-other when I noticed little piles of cat food peeking out from beneath the books and papers. Mice. I investigated further and discovered the bed in the cat-free space of his office had become the scene of a Mouse Festival.


Read the full story, The Fate of Mice, at Kathryn's blog.

No comments: