January 17, 2008

Off to North Carolina!

Well, it's finally here! Tomorrow I'm heading off to North Carolina for the 2nd North Carolina Science Blogging Conference! I hope to meet a lot of new science bloggers and those interested in science and science blogging and to meet f2f a number of people that I've encountered online.

I'm looking forward to a great program, too. I won't be liveblogging, but I will try and post a bit in the evening tomorrow and Saturday. And I'll have session summaries up here eventually as well. For this conference I'm also taking a camera so I hope to have a few pictures to upload here as well and perhaps on Flickr too.

Here's an updated list of Canadians and library people who'll be at the conference. I hope to meet you all (and maybe even get a few pics).

Canadians (Of course, I can only rely on locations in the registration list -- there may be other Canucks based in other places):




Library People:

And don't forget, there are lots of ways to participate even if you can't make the conference yourself: chat, audio and video streaming and a whole bunch more. Check out the details on Bora's blog!

No comments: