May 12, 2007

The Carnival is coming to town on May 14th!

Update: Don't forget to submit you posts by the end of Sunday!

I'm roaming the halls at CiL last week, minding my own business, harassing vendors and who should I run in to but Chadwick Seagraves. And guess what, I somehow end up agreeing to host the 71st edition of the Carnival of the Infosciences on May 14th. It's something I'd actually intended to do for quite a while, but meeting Chadwick was just the kick in the pants that I needed.

So, send your submissions either directly to me at jdupuis at yorku dot ca or via the normal Submission Guidelines.

For this particular Carnival I'd like to send out a challenge to both the Canuck and scitech libloggers out there to make a special effort to come up with a great post!

Update: I'll be moving this post to the top of the heap every couple of days.

No comments: