January 30, 2007

Ontario Library Association Annual Conference

I'll be at the OLA Super Conference this year, starting this Wednesday evening until Friday for sure. I'll probably go on Saturday morning for the Tech Trends session but that's not sure yet.

The conference web page is here, the conference blog is here. Oddly, the blog doesn't seem to be linked from the conference home page.

In any case, I hope to post daily summaries here every evening. As for my schedule, I tend not to be one of those people who decides well in advance what he'll attend, so if you are want to catch me at the conference, just watch for me in the halls. I will be at Cory Doctorow's opening session on Wednesday evening.

I am both presenting and convening at the conference so that will be an opportunity to track me down.

I'm presenting session #429: Using Weblogs as a Professional Development Tool on Thursday Feb 1 at 10.40am. I'll let everyone know here when I post my slides.

I'm convening John Blyberg's session #610: Not so Confidential: Exposing 2.0 Web Sites on Thursday Feb 1 at 3.45pm.

No comments: